10 Questions for Your Quarterly Review By Simon Reilly
Here are 10 questions designed to help you get on track.
- What goals did you accomplish in the first quarter of 2012?
- Why are these goals significant?
- How do they make you feel?
- What goals did you not achieve that you had intended to?
- What changes do you need to make to achieve them?
- In what area(s) do you need coaching or training?
- For the next 90 days, what further progress can you make toward your 90-day goals?
- What are your new 90-day goals?
- What are you resisting doing?
- How can you use your personal strengths to accomplish three needed actions each week to achieve your 90-day goals?